Friday, June 8, 2012

{Recipe} Vegan Chocolate Tart

The teen followed this recipe video by Holy Vegan.
The filling was made with tofu and it was silky, creamy and chocolately.  {Healthy, to boot!}
It was great on its own and would have made a great pudding or mousse.
Our only itty bitty complaint was that the crust was not as crispy as we would have liked. The original recipe was made into four little tarts but we made one big one and probably should have pre baked the crust a little longer..obviously it wasn't that big of a complaint.
I really want to try out some more tarts. Do you have any good tart recipes you'd like to share?

Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I found you via the blog hop and wanted to add mysewlf to your followers but don't see your GFC? also I wanted to invite you to come enter a huge Steve Madden giveaway I'm having right now!!
Hope to see you there! And thanks so much lady!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/steve-madden-giveaway.html

Shauna Moreno said...

I'm a new follower via the Blog hop and this tart looks delicious!!

You can check me out here at my blog
http://happychaos4life.blogspot.com/

Love Of Quilts said...

This looks so good, made my mouth water. I love, love chocolate mousse.

Life in Rehab said...

Oh, yum, that looks delicious! I'll have to peruse the recipe.

Katie said...

This looks delicious!

Michelle said...

It looks to pretty to eat! Yum :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails