Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Memories, Dreams & Reflections of 2011





Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is hosting a Memories, Dreams & Reflections Link Party.
Me
{yep, 'tis moi}
I Love You
{my peeps}
Still Laughing
{the inside of our Christmas card}
Winter Wonderland
 The snow made these trees look like coral.
Birthday
{Her "the office" birthday party}
Friends
{cheer squad}
I was Inspired
I was inspired to make a diaper cake.
Spring Fever
Daffodils sing spring to me {on our college road trip}
Travel or Vacation


We took a few trips this year but of course Disney was our favorite.
Summer Days
{on our beach getaway}
A Day In My Life
{I blog from this spot a lot}
All Smiles
{my girls and my mom at her birthday dinner}
Fall Harvest
Family or Home
{our Modern Family Christmas card}
Celebrate
{my mom's 70th birthday}
Let's Do It Again
{We took a trip to Ocean City, Maryland in February and I want to go back sometime when it's warm!}
I Miss You
We lost my husband's step father after a long illness this past year.  This is my favorite photo of him with my younger daughter in Disney world (where else?) in 2002. They always had a special bond.
Beautiful
She shocked everyone at school with her new hair cut! Love it!
Dress Up
My younger one looking so dressed up for her first bat mitzvah.
Macro
I got a new phone {HTC Amaze 4}for Christmas and was trying out the macro option with our Christmas tree. This is Santa Schnoz from Hallmark.
Holidays
She loved her vintage typewriter.
My Favorite
it just is.
Don't Ever Change
{keep on loving small town parades and giving our veterans a standing ovation}
Just Because...So There
{these were some fun shots}
Hopes & Dreams
{Same as last year, to improve my photography and learn more about editing}
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Today is the last day to enter.



Pin It

4 comments:

French Girl in Seattle said...

Thank you for your visit today! What a wonderful year you have had. There were many happy moments, major celebrations, and some sad times too-- all captured brilliantly with your faithful sidekick, your camera. It was particularly entertaining for me as I discovered your blog at the end of the year. Thank you for letting us take a peek into your family's life. Here's to another great one in 2012! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Morgan said...

I love the Christmas card picture! That is too funny! You guys seem like such a fun family. =) Your daughters are so pretty!

Ashley Sisk said...

So much happiness and joy in your set - love your selfie...and love that Christmas card. Awesome!

Katie said...

I love your Christmas card! Before I read the caption, I thought, how cool, it looks like Modern Family! Thanks for the look back at your year - you guys have a lot of fun and love in your family!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails