Thursday, January 19, 2012

Right now.....

I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey.
Have you seen this PBS show?
I came late to the party but I was able to catch up with Season 1 on Netflix just in time for the premier of Season 2.
My favorite couple - Anna and Mr Bates (Season 1)
{the Christmas decorations have come down, I promise!}
Now that I have to watch the show in "real time", it's torture waiting a week in between episodes...but sweet torture!
I've also been reading my birthday gift.....
I'm taking my time and savoring it. 
Aren't they the cutest family?
I wonder if Cortney and Robert were to work their magic on Downton Abbey(not that it needs it!)...a little Downton Chic maybe?

Here's what else I'm crushing on...

This super softening hand lotion from Bath & Body Works is keeping my hands soft and crack-free this winter....no small feat!  I've stocked up on it and keep it around the house so I remember to slather it on throughout the day.  So far, no cracked fingertips!! {yay!}

Have you entered my Shabby Apple giveaway?
Click here to enter.

Linking up with:

Pin It

12 comments:

Lola said...

Great post about D Abbey!

Thanks for stopping by and *see* you again soon!

Riet said...

My favorite series too Downton Abbey. Here in Holland we have already seen the whole second series, won't tell you how it ends, be prepared for a surprise. LOL.
Riet

camp and cottage living said...

Heather
I love Downton Abby too. I do hope they continue it next year!
Lucky you-great book!

Katie said...

I saw Downton Abbey all over the Golden Globes, but I've never seen the show! Once we get our netflix, I think I want to catch up on it, I've been hearing such great things!

Toni said...

There seems to be a Lot of love for Downton Abbey. What's the premise? I've never seen it.

French Girl in Seattle said...

Bonjour Heather. Great minds think alike ;-) Like you, I recently downloaded Season 1 of Downton Abbey on my faithful MacBook Air, and watched all episodes within a week. My favorite couple is the same as yours! ;-) I also like Violet (interpreted brilliantly by the great Maggie Smith,) even though it took a while for me to stop seeing her as "Minerva McGonagall" from the Harry Potter series ;-) Now Season 2 has started and we have to wait 7 days between episodes. Patience, patience... Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I am also adoring Downton Abbey. And yes, I love Anna and Mr Bates as well. Sunday is now my favorite TV watching day!

Jenifer Harrod said...

I haven't seen this one yet I will have to check it out.

Veronica Fulton said...

HI!! I'm your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop! Come visit me when you get a chance :)

www.thechickenistareviews.com

☆☆Mumsy said...

I love Downtown Abbey, and caught the last half of the new season last Sunday.

chrissy said...

"torture" is a great way to describe having to wait the week between episodes. although mr. bates is a wonderful character, i like the dynamic between o'brien and thomas, making them my favorite "couple".
have you seen any episodes of 'home by novogratz'?

chrissy
http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

Sassy Sites! said...

Would you laugh at me if I told you that I've never even heard of Downtown Abbey?! Seriously, I need to get out more! :) Thanks so much for linking up to Sassy Sites for our Friday ffa party! Have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO!
marni

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails