Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 4

I'm getting more comfortable with my new phone and all of the options for taking pictures that it has.
I have a lot this week!
row 1 *dd 2's paintings for her room*Mexican hot chocolate*my Anthropologie dish towel that makes me happy!*
row 2 *my lonely toothbrush when hubs was away*dd 2 painting the above canvases*snow over the weekend
row 3 *sad, empty wine wrack*my first "selfie"*working on my scrapbooks*

row 1 *another beautiful morning*our friends' new puppy*my "son" (dd 1 had to dress up like "Mr Man" for school that day)
row 2 *baked potato bar for dinner-made them in the crock pot..my new favorite way to bake them!*more snow before it all got washed away*dd 2 using her microscope*
row 3 *making my candy heart wreath*some new additions to dd2's room(both)*

Linking up with:



Pin It

6 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

This phone will help with your scrapbooking. Making memories.

Carli Alice said...

I have the same crockpot! Coming by from the hop and signed up via email.

Katie said...

What beautiful captures! Love them all, the hot chocolate with the whipped cream is what I'm having at this moment.

xoxo
Katie

Monica @ Color Me Glamorous said...

New follower via Super Stalked Sunday. Stop by sometime www.colormeglamorous.com

amy@agoodlife said...

oh man, baked potatos in the crock pot are THE best, right???

Holly said...

I love the paintings your daughter did for her room! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails