Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Decor Pin-spiration

I was looking for winter decorating ideas and found some great ideas on Pinterest (where else?)
 pinned from {here}
I love this simple front porch.
Love the bottles, but I'd skip the ornaments after Christmas{natch}.
Pottery Barn hurricanes filled with pine cones,sheet music candles and glittery goodness.
Simple blue mason jars on a window filled with glass beads or salt and tea lights.
Cute winter printable!

Twig candle holders--looks like an easy rustic craft.
Lots of great pin-spiration!!
Here's how I've been decorating in the gap between Christmas and Valentine's Day.

{the family room, before I put up the snowy garland}
I'm ready to add a little more color back into my decorating as Valentine's Day approaches. I'll be back tomorrow with a new project!
{hint}

one year ago...Favorite Posts of 2010

Oh and if you want to follow me on Pinterest, click on the red button. 
I'll follow back!
{Please leave a comment if you are following me on Pinterest, thanks!}

Follow Me on Pinterest
Linking up with:
Hop Along Friday
Pin It

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see what you do with the candy hearts! I love decorating for Valentine's Day. Its my favorite, except maybe Christmas (yes, I said maybe!)

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love everything. And yes I am addicted to Pinterest!

Alex said...

New follower from Hop Along Friday.
Would love to have you come by my blog and follow!
http://whatthismommythinks.blogspot.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails