Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book Club

This is how my book club rolls. A lot little of this....

some of this...


more of this...

not to mention this...
 With an awful lot of this (it was wine and chocolate night). Here's the recipe for the brutzel bars we made. They're on the yellow plate in the foreground.
And very little some of this...
But it's a book club just the same. Even though I was here I still managed to read the book like this.  Genius! (not me, the app)  So how about you..do you get together for book club or anything like it with your friends or neighbors?
Pin It

4 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

A club like this might entice me to read a book, instead of my exclusive diet of DIY lit.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Any good DIY books that you can recommend?

Heather said...

I have always wanted to participate in a book group; your looks particularly fun:)

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Heather, I started this one in my neighborhood and we've grown a little. It is fun and keeps you reading new books.

-heather

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails