Monday, May 3, 2010

Brush with Greatness!

photo:thenest.com
Sherry P.(half of that super cute and clever duo that make up the fabulous website known as Young House Love)just left a comment on my Mantel Makeover post!!! I checked in on my favorite DIY blog this morning and left a comment and link to my springy switcheroo.  Who knew she'd actually read it and visit my humble little blog AND leave a comment. Ok..gushing done. Just had to share, I knew you'd all appreciate it! Thanks for listening..time to go faint from doing the happy dance!  So have you had any brushes with "Blog Royalty"? Spill it..'cuz I'm on a 'comment high'!


Pin It

5 comments:

iheartorganizing said...

Congrats on the comment, funny how it can totally make your day, I mean YEAR, right?

xoxo!

Heather said...

Heather, you are too cute.

I don't think I have encountered any royalty yet, but I sure love and appreciate each and every person that comments on my blog. Who knew that anyone would actually read it:)?

I am happy for you!! You deserve it.. you have been very busy over here:)
Heather
h

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Jen and Heather...

Thanks for stopping over and commenting. I appreciate each one!
ps..thx for following along as well. What a nice surprise to wake up to! :)

-heather

Samantha said...

that is too neat!!! i love their blog as well!

are you familiar with Angie Smith (audreycaroline.blogspot.com) ? if not, stop what you're doing and start with her first post ever.

anywho- i once sent her an e-mail and then a few weeks later she wrote me a note and sent me a bible. isn't that sweet!?!

i'm now apart of her book club which is really neat, you should check it out.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Samantha..I will check her out. Always like hearing about good blogs!!

Thanks!!

-heather

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails