hah! No..I'm too lazy for that and I actually like their aging 'patina'..they just need to be filled w/something bright and blooming. I did buy some spray paint though.......
Hi Heather! Thanks for linking up to my Messy Monday party. I could see impatiens or maybe strawberries in those pots. It would make those steps seem so inviting. After you figure it out be sure and link it to my Transform Tuesday party. :)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
Possible spray paint attack?
hah! No..I'm too lazy for that and I actually like their aging 'patina'..they just need to be filled w/something bright and blooming.
I did buy some spray paint though.......
h
Heather,
you don't have an email address associated with your blogger account. I tried emailing you :(
I find that it's difficult to go back to comments, trying to remember which comment for which post to reply to...
Have you thought about adding a gmail account to your blogger account?
Mel
Have an awesome day.
Hi Mel, I do have a gmail acct.
Ourlifeinaclick@gmail.com
can't wait to hear from you!
-heather
Hi Heather! Thanks for linking up to my Messy Monday party. I could see impatiens or maybe strawberries in those pots. It would make those steps seem so inviting. After you figure it out be sure and link it to my Transform Tuesday party. :)
Post a Comment