Beautiful images Heather! The sky looks so lovely! I have been trying to improve my camera skills and get so frustrated trying to portray the beauty that I can see into my photo! xx
Sunny..I wasn't sure about it. It's still not exactly what I want it to be but I'm getting there. This blogging stuff is a whole new world for me. Thanks for noticing!
Love your new banner! Great photos. I tried the sky pics a few weeks ago after showers brought a beautiful sunset. You've inspired me to post them someday :) Have a great weekend.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
13 comments:
I like the middle one best - the color of the sky is so pretty.
Really beautiful. The last shot is my favorite. :)
My fave is the last one, looks like almost sunset, was it?
Thanks girls!!
It was getting close to sunset.
Great shots this week! I love them all! Our skies were so blah lately that I didn't even try. :(
Great captures!
These are fantastic.. I love fluffy white clouds too...ha ha!
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
love that last silhouette -- great contrast -- it looks amazingly like the view out of my back window!
Beautiful images Heather! The sky looks so lovely! I have been trying to improve my camera skills and get so frustrated trying to portray the beauty that I can see into my photo! xx
You did a new banner! I LOVE it! It really defines you so much better, and it shows off your talents right away.
Sunny..I wasn't sure about it. It's still not exactly what I want it to be but I'm getting there. This blogging stuff is a whole new world for me. Thanks for noticing!
Love your new banner! Great photos. I tried the sky pics a few weeks ago after showers brought a beautiful sunset. You've inspired me to post them someday :) Have a great weekend.
Such pretty pictures!
Following you from Follow Me Friday!! Hope you visit and follow me as well! Have a great weekend!
http://theartsymom.tk
Post a Comment