In my post about our powder room makeover, I left out one wall. What does that have to do with mothers, you say? Well on that wall I have a magnetic memory board that I change out whenever the mood strikes, or for someone's birthday month, special occasion, etc. I decided to honor our moms, our dearly missed grandmothers and our kids(the reason I'm a mom) this month. Cute, right? .JPG)
The quote:
I love this picture of my mom-she's all 70's chic!
Do you display any special photos or keepsakes to honor the special people in your life?
Linking up with:








6 comments:
Hi Heather, this is a very sweet idea. I am terrible about displaying photos in my home, bad mom award..., but then I see things like this and am inspired to get some out... maybe when I get that photoshop elements and can really give the pics that wow factor.
I tried to email you to answer your photog. question regarding what I use to edit my pics... currently I just use what is on the mac, but as soon as we are once again employed I will invest in the photoshop:)
Thanks Heather. I'm surprised you don't display your awesome photographs! My board makes it easy and changeable. Thanks for the info about your editing tools!
-heather
Love the frame with the great pics. Clever idea and soooo useful.
I found you via Messy Mondays. Glad I did. I enjoyed my visit. Please feel free to come over and visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.
Diane
Heather this is beautiful! What a sweet and tender idea. I might do this for our mothers for Christmas. Thanks for sharing!
Hope you have a fantastic day!!
this is simply beautiful! hopped on over from making the world cuter and just fell in love with your project! such a fabulous idea! hugs!
Diane I will be over to visit.
Sarah thanks..I'm sure you'll post it if you end up doing this for Christmas, right?
Crystal..I'll be stopping over to see you too.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment