Saturday, May 15, 2010

Word to Our Mothahs!

In my post about our powder room makeover, I left out one wall. What does that have to do with mothers, you say?  Well on that wall I have a magnetic memory board that I change out whenever the mood strikes, or for someone's birthday month, special occasion, etc.  I decided to honor our moms, our dearly missed grandmothers and our kids(the reason I'm a mom) this month.  Cute, right? 

The quote:


I love this picture of my mom-she's all 70's chic!

Do you display any special photos or keepsakes to honor the special people in your life?


Linking up with:




Sumo Sweet Stuff










Making


MarketingMondays
Pin It

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Heather, this is a very sweet idea. I am terrible about displaying photos in my home, bad mom award..., but then I see things like this and am inspired to get some out... maybe when I get that photoshop elements and can really give the pics that wow factor.

I tried to email you to answer your photog. question regarding what I use to edit my pics... currently I just use what is on the mac, but as soon as we are once again employed I will invest in the photoshop:)

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Heather. I'm surprised you don't display your awesome photographs! My board makes it easy and changeable. Thanks for the info about your editing tools!


-heather

Diane said...

Love the frame with the great pics. Clever idea and soooo useful.

I found you via Messy Mondays. Glad I did. I enjoyed my visit. Please feel free to come over and visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

Diane

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Heather this is beautiful! What a sweet and tender idea. I might do this for our mothers for Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Crystal said...

this is simply beautiful! hopped on over from making the world cuter and just fell in love with your project! such a fabulous idea! hugs!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Diane I will be over to visit.

Sarah thanks..I'm sure you'll post it if you end up doing this for Christmas, right?

Crystal..I'll be stopping over to see you too.

Thanks!!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb….I am from Trendy Treehouse Marketing Monday .. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails