Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mellow Yellow? I think not!

This week's  photo assignment over at I should be folding laundry is...YELLOW!  I didn't think I'd have any yellow pictures but then I remembered this amazing tree at EPCOT's Flower and Garden Festival.  We had to jump up on a little wall to capture the blooms as our background.

I realized I actually had a lot of yellow pictures from Disney.

My kids trying out parasailing for the first time.
Yummy treats in Downtown Disney.

.
Lemon verbena tea at the Grand Floridian.
Yellow flowers in the Butterfly Garden.

And finally, not from Disney but it's yellow...my daughter's watercolor painting.

Have you captured any yellow lately? Love all things Disney like me? Check out our last visit.



Photobucket
Pin It

17 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Does being afraid to cut into the exterior stucco wall count as yellow? I love your photos, and they have such an impact grouped like that.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

:) Thanks Sunny!!

Debbie said...

What beautiful yellow shots, I just love the first one! I am following you now, and do hope to see you again,. Thanks for coming by our home tour, glad you liked it!~

Chelsea said...

Love all the bright pops of yellow in your photos - especially the first ones! Those flowers are just gorgeous! :)

Jen said...

I lvoe the parasailing shot!

Jess said...

Your daughter's watercolor is fabulous. From one artist to another, tell her!

Sabrina said...

Great shots!

McMom said...

Love the parasailing, and your daughter's painting is beautiful.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Wow..thanks everybody. It was such a fun assignment!

sdwaard said...

I'm so jealous that you were at Disney for the Flower & Garden Festival. The Downtown Disney shot is just yummy and I love the para-sailing photo. Great job!

Bec said...

Such a cool tree!!! We mostly just get pink ones around here.

Brooke G. said...

I love that first one with the TREE - WOW!! The parasailing pics are fun too :D
Love all the variety!

nic said...

so much gorgeous yellow! this post reminds me just how much i love dw...especially all the yums at downtown disney. (i can hear the ghirardelli soda shop calling my name from 1500 miles away...)

Kate said...

Happy Friday! I gave you an award this morning. Check back to Webster's Updates for details :)

kim said...

You found some great yellow pictures. I love the yellow tree against the blue sky in the first one.

Charla said...

Ris watercolor is great too!

Charla said...

I love the yellow photos! Love the verbena tea and the tree ones!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails