It's that time of year again when Starbucks puts out their holiday cups and it always gets me in a festive mood.
I had so much fun making my Starbucks Cup Angels last year and this year I re-booted them a little with the new cup designs.
{Last year's angels}
This espresso cup was so cute, I knew it would make an adorable mini angel..and the wings would be mini candy canes of course!
I made her halo out of tiny green sparkly pom poms.
I call this one my Victoria Secret angel with her feathery wings and snowflake halo.
I used regular size candy canes for the wings on the larger cups (last year's wings were made out of the cardboard sleeves). See full tutorial here.
They make a great addition to our flock of angels from last year.
Here are a few more of my past Christmas projects from last year.
Linking up with:
Pin It













26 comments:
Now that is cute!!
Totally am lovin' those skates in the frame on the door! Must remember :)
Your little Starbucks angels are so cute!
Hi Heather: I stopped by via Cherished Handmade Treasures. These are darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Oh a new GFC friend.
Very cute angels, Heather!
I really like your Joy too, with the wreath for the O.
Loving the candy cane wings! They are fabulous!
These are adorable! I love the green pom pom halo!
Joy is my FAVE!
Love the Starbucks Angels! What a cute idea and this would be fun to do with the grands! Merry Christmas, Hugs and blessings, Cindy
So cute love the angels and the skates!
What lovely and clever angels and the other decorations are quite festive!
This is adorable! What a wonderful angel!
Love your décor! Only trouble, it made me thirsty for my morning cup of coffee! LOL!
What fun! Those angels are adorable, and you got to drink coffee to make them!
Angels are creative and adorable ~ Happy Christmas to you ~ carol, xxx
The angels are making me smile, and I LOVE those little winter terrariums!
You are so clever! I love the idea of candy cane wings for the Starbuck angels.
One of my granddaughters made me a terrarium and it's just so cute!
my daughter is an addict to starbucks so sent her pic. sadly we have very few starbucks in uk .we are lucky our nearest is 20 minutes away
What a fun and cheerful post!
What a fun and cheerful post!
The starbuck cup angels are awesome! I love starbucks :-) and they have great Christmas cups!
Cathy
www.threekidsandafish.com
Cute! Love the candy cane wings! Thanks for linking to TTF!
This post just made me crave some Starbucks hot chocolate!
=)
PS. I just posted my annual Christmas Eve story if you'd like to give it a read...
All of your decorations are exquisite...
I bet everyone that came to your house enjoyed the entire holiday experience!
Thanks for linking to the letter "E"...
Excellent post!
A+
They are just darling...and red! My favorite color!!
Post a Comment