Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Simple (Old) Kitchen Wreath

 I've had this kitchen wreath for years.
For so long now, that I don't even remember when I put it together. 

It was back when I decorated with lots of homespun fabrics (that I made raggedy bows out of). 
 I know the wreath started with some antique cookie cutters, then I added some cinnamon/applesauce ornaments the kids and I used to make.
 There are some pinecones and a bit of rustic wooden tree garland (from Ikea?) too. I use the same garland over my kitchen window swag.
There are also little bundles of cinnamon sticks tied with raffia. 
It's a sweet reminder of the "old days" and I like it just as it is.
Pin It

4 comments:

Jules said...

Sometimes the older decorations are the best....I so love the things with sentimental value!

Tamar SB said...

How pretty!

Becky said...

What a wonderful wreath! Such a nice collection Christmases past :)

Katie said...

What a beautiful wreath, and such a sweet reminder!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails