Friday, December 20, 2013

{Insta Love} November

November seems so far away already!
It was a busy month and my phone was full of photo-fun for the month.
 Double happiness:Starbucks RED cups and Christmas merchandise at Target.
 When the leaves were still changing and my huge green fern from Mom.
 Roasting our jack-o-lanterns pumpkin seeds a few days after carving it up (I just washed the seeds and kept them in the fridge until I was ready to roast!)
 A quiet morning with a book in bed by the fire.
 My "gym" for the day, stacking and hauling wood.
Where I scrap.

 Getting Photoshop CS6!
 I didn't know I had ordered the kids grilled cheese at our favorite sandwich shop. 
So good!
 The day I discovered West Elm & Hobby Lobby.
 Visiting College Girl for parent's weekend.
 Getting ready in the hotel/checking the outfit for dinner with her sorority.
 After dinner drinks and party mix at a favorite spot.
 Driving home in the rain.
 SO happy when Christmas music started on SiriusXM!
Miss Middle School got this gorgeous bracelet in the mail from her grandmother (ordered on line) and I took a pic to show my mom.
 A favorite Friday activity (and date!)
 Happy Hour with some high school pals.
 Back at the ice rink, reading this book and drinking coffee from my uber chic Tori Burch (for Target) thermos.
Finding these at Trader Joe's!!
 Helping her grandma with some piano questions.
 Final Thanksgiving chalk art in the kitchen.
 Trying all of the seasonal seltzers. This was our favorite!
 Lunch at the mall with the hubs--salad and Five Guys fries. :)
 Partying like a rock star with Elmo and friends for a very special 2 year old's birthday.
My holiday tea collection

 This captcha code cracked me up.  You have to watch Parks & Rec to get the reference. 
Sad day when one of my favorite bowls broke. 

 Waking up to this on Thanksgiving morning!
Working out by the Disney tree makes it a little more fun.
Made this amazing Vegan Chocolate Truffle Pie.
 Mashed potatoes for days....
 While the masters were at work on the taters.
Making stuffing muffins. Yum!
 My plate(s) on Thanksgiving.
 Getting our tree at the farm.
 What I wore to my class reunion.
 At the bar after our class reunion.
 Getting in the holiday spirit with candy canes and mistletoe.
Cozy toesies by the fire with some wine in a holiday wine glass(won the glasses last year at our annual cut throat Christmas).

Are you still with me?
That was a lot of photos..thanks for sticking with me if you did! 

Linking up with:
Oh The Places I've Been

Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

WOW...you had a exciting and fun filled November! Have a great weekend!

scrappymo! said...

What a wonderful November! So many fabulous photos...look forward to Decembers!
I am kicking back relaxing and visiting as my work is pretty well done here...anything after today is a bonus!
Well, DH might not agree as he has shovelled snow for about 2 hours today!!! lol

Bliss said...

Hope you finally ran out of taters, and inquiring minds want to know how many of those glasses at the bar were you personally responsible for?

Debbiedoos said...

Whew, lots going on there Heather, all fun looking stuff though. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. XO

Becky said...

November seems like so long ago, doesn't it? I always love your recap, especially the cozy fire pic :)

Morgan said...

I haven't checked in with you for a while (sorry for that!), but I had to stop in and say that the Rent-A-Swag capcha code cracked me up! I love that show. :) I love that he rents the clothes to teenager since they're the only ones who can fit in them. LOL!

Katie said...

Oh wow. November does seem like so long ago!

My favorite picture was the Starbucks + Christmas things at Target...until I saw rent-a-swag! I love that!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails