Monday, December 2, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 12.1.13

I've been on a mini unintentional blogging hiatus because College Girl was home and we were doing so many fun family things together--I just forgot about blogging (or even visiting blog friends)! I will be visiting you all soon!
It feels good to be taking pictures and posting again.
Starts with S
The dessert table from Thanksgiving--covered in SWEETS!
Texture
I love the texture of this wall at the tree farm we go to every year. 
A Blessing
Being a family of four under one roof again and being able to do family activities together.
Warm
My chaotic kitchen on Thanksgiving.
  The steam is from the just boiled potatoes the hubs and Miss Middle School were about to mash.
I Went
I went to my high school reunion this weekend.
Can't believe it's been 10 years! ;)
{I'm in the second row near the left if you're looking.}

Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I took a blog break too - was too busy eating!!

Hope you've enjoyed the start of the holidays!

French Girl in Seattle said...

So happy your family got together for Thanksgiving. Your kitchen did not look that messy to me :-) I must confess I was impressed with the selection on the dessert table. Surely, you had some left-overs? Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Jules said...

I am obviously taking a break too, but that is nothing new for me! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great reunion!

Becky said...

I love that you took a break because you were doing fun family things :) the picture in your kitchen is my absolute FAVORITE!!! I love everything about it!!

Katie said...

I took a blog break too!

I'm so glad that College Girl was home and you were able to to family things together - like getting the tree!

Your kitchen looks so festive, and that sweets table looks delicious!

Did Miss Middle School get contacts?!

I found you in the high school reunion pic! How fun that you went, it looks like you had a great time! AJ would definitely go to his, but I'm not sure I'd go to mine.

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

Great selections!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails