Monday, December 16, 2013

{Get Crafty}Starbucks Angels 2.0

It's that time of year again when Starbucks puts out their holiday cups and it always gets me in a festive mood.  
I had so much fun making my Starbucks Cup Angels last year and this year I re-booted them a little with the new cup designs.
{Last year's angels}
This espresso cup was so cute, I knew it would make an adorable mini angel..and the wings would be mini candy canes of course!
 I made her halo out of tiny green sparkly pom poms.
 I call this one my Victoria Secret angel with her feathery wings and snowflake halo.
 I used regular size candy canes for the wings on the larger cups (last year's wings were made out of the cardboard sleeves). See full tutorial here.
They make a great addition to our flock of angels from last year.

Here are a few more of my past Christmas projects from last year.
Linking up with:
Pin It

25 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Now that is cute!!

Kathy McB said...

Totally am lovin' those skates in the frame on the door! Must remember :)

Jules said...

Your little Starbucks angels are so cute!

Constance Gammeter said...

Hi Heather: I stopped by via Cherished Handmade Treasures. These are darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Oh a new GFC friend.

camp and cottage living said...

Very cute angels, Heather!
I really like your Joy too, with the wreath for the O.

Katie said...

Loving the candy cane wings! They are fabulous!

Becky said...

These are adorable! I love the green pom pom halo!

Dawn said...

Joy is my FAVE!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the Starbucks Angels! What a cute idea and this would be fun to do with the grands! Merry Christmas, Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

So cute love the angels and the skates!

bettyl-NZ said...

What lovely and clever angels and the other decorations are quite festive!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This is adorable! What a wonderful angel!

Esther Joy said...

Love your décor! Only trouble, it made me thirsty for my morning cup of coffee! LOL!

edenhills said...

What fun! Those angels are adorable, and you got to drink coffee to make them!

Carol L McKenna said...

Angels are creative and adorable ~ Happy Christmas to you ~ carol, xxx

Jeanne said...

The angels are making me smile, and I LOVE those little winter terrariums!

Granny-Guru said...

You are so clever! I love the idea of candy cane wings for the Starbuck angels.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

One of my granddaughters made me a terrarium and it's just so cute!

Tracy Cook said...

my daughter is an addict to starbucks so sent her pic. sadly we have very few starbucks in uk .we are lucky our nearest is 20 minutes away

Karen S. said...

What a fun and cheerful post!

Karen S. said...

What a fun and cheerful post!

Cathy McInnes said...

The starbuck cup angels are awesome! I love starbucks :-) and they have great Christmas cups!
Cathy
www.threekidsandafish.com

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Cute! Love the candy cane wings! Thanks for linking to TTF!

Sue said...

This post just made me crave some Starbucks hot chocolate!

=)

PS. I just posted my annual Christmas Eve story if you'd like to give it a read...

Jenny said...

All of your decorations are exquisite...

I bet everyone that came to your house enjoyed the entire holiday experience!

Thanks for linking to the letter "E"...

Excellent post!

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails