Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{Get Crafty} Woodland Creature Snowy Ornaments


When I was at the craft store buying supplies for some winter terrariums I spotted these cute Martha Steward stickers and thought I could make ornaments with them in the same snowy vibe as my terrariums.
I also picked up some clear glass ornaments and I already had the faux snow.
They couldn't be easier! I just stuck the soft, felt stickers onto the front of the ornaments.The hardest part was getting the snow into the ornaments. I made a little paper funnel to help me out and pushed the snow down with a straw. (You could also use Kosher salt.)  I added some Martha Stewart silver glitter to make them sparkle on the tree.
I think they turned out PDC (pretty darn cute).
Pin It

13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Those are adorable!!

scrappymo! said...

These ornaments are so darned cute! Bet they look wonderful on the tree.

Jules said...

These turned out sooooo cute. And they look great on your tree!!!

Katie said...

These are too cute! And they look fabulous on the tree!!

What a fun idea :)

Dawn said...

Love them!!

Dawn said...

Love them!

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

I thought you had painted them on! What a sweet and whimsical addition to your tree.

Bliss said...

I bought some clear bulbs last year with good intentions. I don't even remember what the good intentions were now, but even if I just put some fake snow inside that's better than nothing.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Heather, I LOVE these! and seriously they are PDC!!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You really have some fabulous ideas~these ornaments are so cute!! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

heather, these are so adorable!!! love them!

Jessica Pelasky said...

Oh gosh...I love this idea! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Merry Christmas!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love how adorable your ornaments came out Heather!
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Julie

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails