Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Some Progress to Report

Lookie what's been happening in our garage!
We finally had a free Sunday to start this project.
I'm using "we" very loosely. I mostly just took a few quick pics in the cold garage and ran back inside to warm my toesies by the fire (in my pjs).
So the first part of the project is done and all of the cuts are made.
We even burned this sucker's motor out and blew a fuse. Good times!!
 After that I did have to help with the manual cuts. 
That was fun.
Here he is, working out all of the adjustments for our table.
We'll keep you posted, if we ever get another free day to work on it.
Whatchya workin' on?


Linking up with:



Pin It

8 comments:

Melissa Maloney said...

Oh can't wait to see the finished product!

Bliss said...

"We" worked on some stuff here today too. My shutter finger is so tired of capturing all the progress "we" made. Bet I sleep good tonight.

~Bliss~

Jill said...

Stopping by from Welcome Wednesday! Thanks for hosting! Following you via GFC! Would love for you to follow me back!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

http://jill-createcraftlove.blogpsot.com Cute blog!

Karen S. said...

It's beginning to look like something great is happening!

BEAR's Mom said...

stopping by via
alphabeThursday
Progress is good!
can't wait to see
the finished project
and keep all 10
fingers please :D
~victoria~

Jo said...

Well i cant wait to see the finished project! wonderful way to play the P prompt!

anitamombanita said...

what fun to be married to a guy who's got skills! It'll be fun to see the end result.

Jenny said...

My first husband had mad carpentry skills, but he was always mad.

My second (and last) husband can barely manage a bread knife, but he's a keeper.

I'm glad you got nice AND handy in one cute package!

Hooray for you!

Thanks for linking up.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails