Sunday, March 4, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 9


These aren't in any particular order.
My week in cell phone photos...
We had a brief snow event last weekend...it was here and gone in less than an hour.
One last Oompa Loompa shot.
 This finally fell down!
Our new tv addiction.. Friday Night Lights.
We're watching it on Netflix.
Using Curlformers in my daughter's hair. They really work!





Getting her braces off!

Going to our first school band festival.
 I had a cold again this week. Lots of Emergenc-C 
With a Yogi Cold Therapy tea chaser.

Frequent stop..this was after the band festival.

Making brown sugar glazed salmon for some friends.

Cleaning the oven earlier this week.  
Why does it smell so bad?

Fruit bowl...we go through a lot of apples every week.



New tea that my daughter discovered this week. The box is so pretty and the tea benefits children and families in Kenya.
How was your week?
Linking up with:
Life in an Instant


Pin It

9 comments:

dee dee said...

Heather....
another busy week! hope you are feeling better!
dee dee

Jen@ADropintheBucket said...

LOVE that tea box!!! AND I was JUST going to look for a salmon recipe, and NOW I don't have to. We haven't ever had it at home (except on the grill for guests), so I am going to try it...a bit nervous b/c I don't like fish. But here goes!

Jen@ADropintheBucket said...

Love the tea box. Oh, and I was just about to look for a salmon recipe, so now I don't have to!! Thanks!

Lindalou said...

Sounds like you had a very busy, but I bet typical week. The camera phone has really altered our lives in so many ways.

Bliss said...

Wish our snow traveled as fast as yours....

Now you need a new sculpture for your tree....

LOL cold therapy chaser....

Try as I might I can't read the name of the restaurant.....

Oven cleaning = toxic fumes

~Bliss~

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

@Bliss..Starbucks!
It was the Self Cleaning mode but the burning smell is bad!

tearinguphouses said...

love the oompa loompas!

Courtney said...

Ahhh, I remember the band festivals well. I was a band geek. Your daughter's hair is very pretty. Hate to hear you've been under the weather. I am as well at the moment. Stinks. :( Thanks so much for linking up, Heather!

Katie said...

I just love that tea box! I hope you are feeling better!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails