Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 11 & Week 12

 Happy Friday!
My phone photos from the last two weeks.
row 1 * older daughter's last cheer comp * escalator sign * mini daffodils blooming in my garden *
row 2 * more daffodils and flag * listening to Celtic radio station on Pandora * out with the hubs on a gorgeous day*
row 3 * selfie * spring wreath I made here * book club spread*

row 1 * younger daughter playing piano * at soccer game with our niece * niece and hubs on the IPad*
row 2 * foggy mornings * doing some surgery on Easter decorations * beautiful sky while waiting for my daughter at Irish dance*
row 3 * decorating for Easter * graduation announcements {yikes, it's real!} * my friend's furniture booth*

one year ago..Signs of Spring

two years ago..I'd like to buy a Vow {our 20 year anniversary vow renewal!}

Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Great photo dump! LOVE that you're in a book club. I'm thinking of starting one once we get settled after our move to Nashville. Thanks so much for linking up, Heather!

Creations By Cindy said...

Enjoyed your phone dump pictures! At least you know how to use the picture thingy on your phone!!!! I can't even figure that out! HA! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

Irish dancing too? Father O'Flannigan would be happy.

~Bliss~

Katie and AJ said...

That escalator sign made me laugh out loud! The escalators at Penn Station used to speak to you, one was a child's voice saying "Look down! Look around! Be careful!" I still say it every time I get on an escalator!

Congratulations on the upcoming graduation! That is so exciting!!!

I think my favorite photos are the daffodils though, I love daffodils! They're my favorite spring flower!

Audra Marie said...

Fun life snippets. :) I think Irish dance would be so fun - and exhausting lol.

momto8 said...

fun fun!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails