Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 13

I didn't take too many photos on my phone this week.
Younger daughter's soccer champs.
Older daughter's self portrait at a local university art show.
My self portrait. 

 Breaking out the lawn equipment.
Just after my pedi.  My toes are beach ready!!
Saw some kids we know in a high school musical last night. So good!!

We got to watch it with this precious little guy.

 This is what dinner looks like with two vegetarians in the house.

"artistic" shot of my pedi and those lovely dandelions.
Some new reads from the library.
one year ago...Ireland Part 1
Linking up with:
Pin It

10 comments:

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Lovin' the selfie mama!!!

Virginia Davidson said...

Beautiful artwork your daughter painted! She's talented!

Lindalou said...

I need a pedi desperately. And Boosypants is a blast to read. You will laugh out loud.

Bliss said...

Looking fine on the cell phone Ms. Click. My feet are about the only thing that stands a chance at being beach ready, and even that's a long shot.

~Bliss~

Jenny said...

What fun shots! Love your 'artistic' pedi shot...your daughter is quite an artist. That is really impressive.

camp and cottage living said...

PJ
It looks like the chronicle of a busy wife and mother!!
Great photos!

Kat said...

that self portrait is amazing!! she is so talented.

Kat said...

that self portrait is amazing!! she is so talented.

Sabina said...

Hello there!
I listened to Bossypants, and I found it rather enjoyable. Cutting for Stone is on my list, so when I read it, we can have our own mini book club.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

@Sabina..YES that would be great! I'm loving it and I'm almost done, it's a quickie.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails