Friday, March 9, 2012

Wearin' O' The Green {Home Edition}

You guys have seen how I decorated for St. Patrick's Day last year in this post.
This year isn't much different. I still have my Burlap Lucky Banner hanging under the mantel.
On the mantel I have a mix of whites with pops of green. It feels springy to me.
These green puff balls come out every once in awhile.
The shamrock candlesticks are from our trip to Ireland
 The green buckets are from Joanne's.
{this year}
Looking pretty much like last year's mantel but not exactly.
{last year}
The console cabinet got a little green-ified too with the subway art and Leprechaun book.
Also this little Irish proverb rock.
and The Big Little Book of Irish Wit & Wisdom. 
Everybody needs a big little bit of that!
I did purchase a few new things (at Christmastime..go figure!). 
Like this tiny Erin Go Braugh sign
and this set of nesting tins. 
This Slainte plaque came home from Ireland with us too. 

I keep it up year round in the dining room.
I hope you enjoyed my little St. Patrick's Day decorating tour.
Have you done any St. Patrick's Day decorating?


Linking up with:

Pin It

11 comments:

Lindalou said...

I love your eye for detail. It all looks amazing. It is so festive.

Katie and AJ said...

I love all of your decorations! Especially the beautiful candlesticks and the book of Irish Wit and Wisdom (although I think my dad and brother spout enough of that around here, they could write their own book!)

momto8 said...

everything is so beautiful!! and festive and fun!!
happy weekend.

Bliss said...

Love the green tins. I need something around here like "when Irish eyes are smiling". Maybe I will have time yet to make something simple.

Bliss

chrissy said...

always so so pretty! i love those little nesting tins.

Sarah said...

Loks like you are ready for St. Patrick's day with all your special touches of green. ~ Sarah

Jo's This and That said...

Looks pretty! Thanks for sharing,come and follow me back! Joann

The French Hutch said...

Wow! I love all your St. Patrick's Day decorations and vignettes. Great header. I'm visiting over from MM.

~Emily
the French Hutch

The Tablescaper said...

Heather:

I love all of St. P's day touches throughout your home. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Bonnie said...

You are celebrating in style. Love all your touches for St Patrick's Day. The vintage card caught my eye!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

I love every single one of your Irish/St. Pat's items!

You have done a very good job of creating a festive environment in your lovely home!

Have a wonderful week - and ZHappy St. Patrick's Day!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails