Monday, March 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.4.12

I know, I know, I'm late again but Monday is better than Tuesday, right?
Routine
Weekday mornings, packing my younger daughter's lunch.
Thrifted thermos.
Music
I planned on using a photo from this weekend's band fest but I liked this one better.
Technology
My go-to techie products-Mac Book and Android. I get twitchy without them.
Show Me Your Style

This is my younger daughter's style. I used two photos because you can't just see those shoes without that bow!
Mismatch
A jar full of mismatched socks. What could be better?
They are from here.
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It

9 comments:

Nicki said...

I like your daughter's lunch bag and her matching style with the shoes and hair-bow.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh the shoes are adorable!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

French Girl in Seattle said...

Bonjour Heather,
I will make sure my 12-year old does not see that beautiful lunch box! He would be jealous ;-) The jar with mismatched socks is a great idea too. Do you ever use them afterwards for projects etc, or do they just sit there, waiting for their "friend" to magically show up? Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love a good polka dot -g reat style!

Katie said...

Monday isn't bad at all - I'm not even linked up yet, I didn't have room to pack my computer when I went away!

I love the shoes and the bow, that is fabulous! And the jar of mismatched socks! I wish I had a jar like that, mine are just in a pile in the drawer, that isn't nearly as fun!

scrappymo! said...

Cute concept...I like it. Bbut, best of all, I like your daughters shoes and hair bow!

Bliss said...

Why could it not have been in style to mismatch your socks when I had 12 feet to mate socks for? Darn it.

~Bliss~

staci said...

nice style shot! :)

Cedar said...

What cute shoes and bow! Love them! A jar for mismatched socks that says mismatched? How cool is that!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails