Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.1.12

I'm back!!  After missing SHS last week, I'm happy to return.
Clouds

This shot is from a few weeks ago. I just couldn't get any good cloud shots this week. The weather hasn't been cooperating.
Sun Flare
This one also is also from a few weeks ago.
Seven
This might be a stretch. Feet & Shoes.
High Angle
I was above my niece in this shot (my husband taught her to paint with bubbles).
Low Angle
Another shoe shot, this was at a cheer competition recently.
one year ago...Ireland Part 2
two years ago...April Fool's Fun

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday






Pin It

10 comments:

lilisview.com said...

They are creative shots, I think. =) Didn't you just love Ireland (I like how your posts show another post). Thank you for stopping by Sanukipity Photography and leaving the kind words.

amy@agoodlife said...

i haven't done SS in so long... I miss it! love your shots :)

Cathy H. said...

I love your cloud and sun flare images!! They're both beautiful! But, my favorite would be seven! This made me smile!!

Verna said...

"Sun flare" is stunning! Great job!

Ashley Sisk said...

Such a creative set - really love your first shot.

momto8 said...

love your creative thinking!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Very nice creative shots! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Miranda said...

I love the colors that the sunset produced for your cloud shot. Very pretty!

acornmanphotography said...

Clouds is great! What a nice view to have while waiting in traffic. There is always a positive;)

Ida said...

You did a great job with the prompts. Clouds was especially pretty and I liked the Low Angle shot a lot as well.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails