Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Signs of Spring

Finally....
Can you see my little bird friend?

Here's a better view.

The mini daffodils are popping up and

starting to bud!
I'm seeing signs of new life in the hydrangea.

The hyacinths are popping up.
These pansies were a complete surprise!
The lilacs are in bud!

If this poor replanted butterfly bush ever comes around I'll be thrilled.


Some tulips..
Even the mums are sprouting.
The rose bushes aren't quite ready to wake up.
And to add a little color until the buds bloom, I planted a few pansies in pots. 
Happy Spring!
Linking up with:
Pin It

7 comments:

Anna said...

Great post! Love the pics!

Hope said...

I am a new follower from the Wednesday blog hop and would love a follow back! Have a great Wednesay!

I love the flowers you planted, I need some for my house!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

Katie of Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Beautiful pictures...I can't wait for Spring to fully blossom!

Marcy said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I miss this time of year in that kind of climate. Nothing grows out here in the desert!

:)
Marcy @ Life's Gristle

abeachcottage said...

Love springtime. Great job capturing it with your pics. Bet that it will all look so good once all the flowers are fully bloomed. Hope to see those too. :)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Gorgeous Heather. Hey girl did you see you won the table runner? You commented yesterday on the post, but you missed that you were the winner. Email me with your address and I will forward it on to Peggy. Congrats.

Life in Rehab said...

All those blooming touches...you finally have some Spring!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails