This one had a poetry reading ..
This one had a dance(mine is on the left)
After dropping her off we took this one for water ice....
And to the dollar store where I spent $2...
Then she helped me with this... shhh (sneak peek)
And did some of this...
Watched a lot of them (3 baby robins!)
Got our nails done with her....
Went to see this...
with these two..
and later saw this...
with him...
Then it was Sunday...

Hosted by Cecilyand Mom24
Pin It





8 comments:
That was a very cool way to share your weekend! :)
Some nice photographs there.
wow!! looks like u had a great weekend. Love the photos! Thanx for visit me!
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! :)
~Chelsea
Very nice weekend. Be blessed. cindy
Love the way you posted about the weekend! So creative and so many fun things going on in your life!
Wow! I'm tired, but it sounds like a fabulous weekend. What did you think of Babies?
Mom24, I liked Babies!
Post a Comment