Hi Heather, I love your red, white and blue post! Thank you for visiting and leaving your kind comment, I really enjoyed designing this patriotic table with my awesome GW finds! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugz, Kim
So cute....I love the little garden fairy...looks great! I look forward to seeing some of you table settings...I really enjoyed this color scheme today.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
6 comments:
Happy memorial day to you! Be blessed. Cindy
Hi Heather, I love your red, white and blue post! Thank you for visiting and leaving your kind comment, I really enjoyed designing this patriotic table with my awesome GW finds! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugz,
Kim
NICE! Where do you find the time?
Thanks for visiting. I love the little fairy with the strawberries.
Happy Memorial Day to you! Love the red, white, and blue photos. Very festive!
So cute....I love the little garden fairy...looks great! I look forward to seeing some of you table settings...I really enjoyed this color scheme today.
Post a Comment