Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
17 comments:
whoa! those are some crazy yellow flowers dude!
Yeah, those flowers are beautiful! And, beautiful girl!
Gorgeous tree, beautiful girl!
Stopping by from Alphabe-Thursday. Love those yellow blooms -- great picture, great smile!
What beautiful, yellow flowers!
This is a fun photo. Much luck in the challenge.
Great Yellow photo. Have a great week. Debbie
Well I have never seen it before so I am glad you posted it...Awesome picture...bkm
wow! that tree is amazing!
Lovely, bright, sunshiney yellow, how glorious.
Maggie
Awesome Yellow! Great picture.
What a nice photo. I can't help but wonder what kind of tree has those yellow blooms?
Lovely contrast in the photo. The bright yellow background sets off the lady so well.
you look stunning with the yellow flower background!
what an outstanding take!
Beautiful girl. Beautiful flowers. Beautiful photo!
Happy, happy stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "Y"!
Thanks for this cute link!
A+
The girl looks so happy - makes me think she has a sunny disposition! Lovely picture!
wow..those are some bright flowers...love the photo!
Post a Comment