So cute...needs to be on a post card or something with an advertisement showing that kids just hate leaving disney...that they are sad about leaving or something....Love the BW pic. Have a blessed day. Cindy
Amy and Sunny..I'm still sad to leave Disney too. I took it in b & w and I'm glad because it doesn't show all the distracting colors....more impact I think?
Oh my! I feel her sadness! I love the suitcase just peeking into the edge of the corner. I love that you've caught this moment to go along with all the fun shots of the trip! Such a part of life to learn to move on even if you've had fun on the trip.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
14 comments:
One tired girl....too much fun!
So cute...needs to be on a post card or something with an advertisement showing that kids just hate leaving disney...that they are sad about leaving or something....Love the BW pic. Have a blessed day. Cindy
Aww, I LOVE this photo! It says so much without words. Great job on this one! :)
~Chelsea
Awwww...she looks so sad to leave Disney. I would be too! What a cutie :)
I know exactly how she feels. Even at 20-something, I still hate leaving Disney.
Pfffttttttt, at 49 I hate leaving Disney! That photo does look better in black and white.
Thanks everybody!
Amy and Sunny..I'm still sad to leave Disney too. I took it in b & w and I'm glad because it doesn't show all the distracting colors....more impact I think?
The black and white does underscore the emotions.
awwww - I love the toes pointed inward! Cute shot!
She must have really enjoyed herself !Sorry she is so sad to leave . Great Pic !
Blessings,
~Myrna
Now that is a look:) I think I have seen that a few times on my own kids... in fact, I may have even caused it once or twice. It is universal!
she looks so sad to leave!!
Oh my! I feel her sadness! I love the suitcase just peeking into the edge of the corner. I love that you've caught this moment to go along with all the fun shots of the trip! Such a part of life to learn to move on even if you've had fun on the trip.
Blessings,
Valerie
Awww...she looks like she had her fill of Disney:)
Post a Comment