She found her way into our bed the other night... it made for a restless night sleep. In the morning I had my camera handy so I snapped some pictures. She wasn't too happy about it and was sort of awake by the time I got this one.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
really beautiful. the light, the processing - just a gorgeous photo of your gorgeous girl.
Gorgeous girl! Don't you just love them when they're sleeping innocently?? Great shot! By the way- I would totally sneak in and take a nap on that cozy bed of yours :)
If I looked that beautiful sleeping it is all I would do day and night : ) She is gorgeous!
Thanks everybody! They are so perfect when they're sleeping, aren't they? ;)
ooo i love this shot
do visit mine
Yep, my kids have woken to the click of my camera shutter more than once! They always fail to find anything good about it. :)
But the photos of sleeping children sure are beautiful!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Such a beautiful moment captured! Btw I have the SAME header!! I love it<3
Beautiful shot.
Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!
Really gorgeous!
Awww.... Look at your beautiful sleeping girl!! Such a soft and pretty photo.....great light!
So beauiful! Glad you found my blog and linked up! I like your blog a lot - so many fun things going on in your life!
I also cracked up about the $99 IKEA table. We have an identical one and we have used it in 10+ capacities. Right now, it's being used in the basement for laundry. :)
Such a beautiful shot! Just precious!
SO sweet. ove the moments
super sweet!
This looks cozy. Man, looking at all these sleepy photos is making me sleepy. Cute!
Post a Comment