Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Mantel and Decor

By the time February rolls around, I'm ready to add back some color to the mantel.
 I use a lot of reds and pinks plus white and silver.
 I use some sweet family mementos mixed with thrifted and collected pieces.
 The built ins got a little decor too.  The tray is thrifted and the printable can be found here.
 My newest pieces is the lacy cut out cake stand from the Target dollar spot. Thank you Laura @ Not A Trophy Wife for the heads up!
 My favorite way to see it is lit up with a lot of candles and a fire going in the fireplace.
How do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Some more Valentine's Day inpso for you....
Candy Cane School Valentines
Isn't she cute?
Conversation Heart Wreath
An oldie but goodie!
Valentine's Decor 2012
The year I went way out for V Day!
Valentine's Sweets For Your Sweet
Check out this White Chocolate M & M Popcorn (with over 367,000 page views, it really is a winner!)

Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the candles, the glow is so welcoming!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love all the details, especially how you incorporate those sweet memories into the decor! Off to check out those yummy recipes!

Paige Rose said...

So whimsical & fun Heather!!!

Happy Tuesday friend!

Paige.Rose
from
www.TheQuaintSanctuary.blogspot.com

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
I agree with Jess, I noticed the sweet memories of family added to the mantel. I smiled!
I add hearts around the house and I have a lovely Valentine wreath.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather and Happy Valentine's Day! I love the way you decorated you mantel. Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
I hope you have a nice day and week. :)
Julie

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your sweet mantle. I only managed to get my tablescape done and some things in my kitchen for Valentine's. But hey....that was enough for me. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for the shout out! You are the best! xo xo laura

Jessica Pelasky said...

Very pretty!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails