Thursday, February 16, 2017

Target's Fresh Spring Decor

We stopped in at Target on Monday and I was drawn to this section of the store.  It looked so fresh, so Spring-y, so fun!
 Have you seen the new line called Modern by Dwell magazine?  They set it up like real room.
 So many patterns and textures to behold.
 Pillows, side tables, stools, bar carts. It was overwhelming.
 Check out these baskets for awesome meant-to-be-seen storage.
 And more cute storage options.
 I love that bench and those stools.
 More pillows and those marble blocks on the top shelf. I'm not sure what they were but I want them. #givemeallthemarble
 Look at this rug!! I love that storage unit with the baskets on the right.
 More baskets, stools and pillows!
 I love those lamps with the grey shades.
 Speaking of lamps....
 Swooning over the charming baking and kitchen tabletop items.
More swooning... if a color could be a love language, this one would be mine!
Have you been to Target lately? Who's excited about Spring?
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, thanks for this tour. The pillows are awesome. I will have to take a visit there soon.
Hope you have a nice day and weekend.
Julie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Interesting but definitely not my style. Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Deb

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Love me some Target.Denver is in the 70's today. I hate to say it but we need a snowstorm. No snow in two months!

laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I was just there yesterday and spotted some of these things although when I little bit behind you guys I think. It's starting to look a lot more like Crate and barrel to me, I love the new fresh look!!!

Tamar SB said...

Arg, I can't go to that section bc I want all the things!

PS come link up!

Carla from The River said...

Fun, SPRING, kitchen goodness.
:-)
We have rain today and a high of 50 in February, in Wisconsin. Just call it CrAzY!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails