1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or use any kind of nut butter)
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips plus more for the top
sea salt for the top
- Spray 9 inch round pan with cooking spray (you can also use an 8 x 8 square pan)
- In a food processor (I used my Vitamix) combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and sea salt. Process until smooth. Try not to eat all of the batter right now.
- Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Spread batter into pan and smooth out with spatula. Sprinkle 2 TBS (or more) chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 until a toothpick comes out clean. Edges will be turning a light brown. Let cool on wire rack for 20 minutes and sprinkle with sea salt (optional)
Let's Keep In Touch!Pin It