Have you tried matte lip gloss? My daughters always look so good it in and I wanted to try some for myself. They were putting in an order at ColourPop and picked one out for me.
This one is called Are N B in Ultra Matte finish and is described as mauve. The color in the tube doesn't look anything like how it does on the lips but I'm getting used to a darker lip. The application is trickier than regular lip gloss and I'm still learning. I noticed that it matched my new boots when I was wearing them together.Here's a better shot of them. They are the Veritable Vogue Vegan Bootie in Burgundy (that's a mouthful!) from Mod Cloth. I had been looking for a burgundy boot for awhile and fell in love with these guys (thank you, Christmas money!). They have a hidden wedge and fun cut out designs. I've been pleasantly surprised by how much they go with in my wardrobe!
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It






8 comments:
Love that lipgloss!
Hi Heather, I will have to try out this lipstick. I have a matte lipgloss sample i'm using from Tarte' that I love. I like that color too. The boots are really cute. :) Have a great weekend. Julie xo
I know nothing about lip glosses or sticks. I'm a makeup dumbo.
Perfect timing on gloss! I need something when I am feeling pasty this time of year!
Wow! That gloss is stunning, I love it! Adorable boots too!
I haven't seen matt gloss but will investigate. Thank you. That colour does look good on you. I have burgundy boots and yes, a great addition to a wardrobe.
Love your lip gloss, such a pretty colour. Thanks for stopping by The Weekend Blog Hop Heather, lovely outfit :)
I"ve never heard of the matte lipgloss before. It looks really good on you and how it matches your boots. Love! I will check this kind of lipgloss out as it's so my color.
Cheers!
Post a Comment