Friday, February 10, 2017

When Your Lipstick Matches Your Boots

Have you tried matte lip gloss?  My daughters always look so good it in and I wanted to try some for myself.  They were putting in an order at ColourPop and picked one out for me.
This one is called Are N B in Ultra Matte finish and is described as mauve.  The color in the tube doesn't look anything like how it does on the lips but I'm getting used to a darker lip.  The application is trickier than regular lip gloss and I'm still learning.  I noticed that it matched my new boots when I was wearing them together.
Here's a better shot of them. They are the Veritable Vogue Vegan Bootie in Burgundy (that's a mouthful!) from Mod Cloth.  I had been looking for a burgundy boot for awhile and fell in love with these guys (thank you, Christmas money!).   They have a hidden wedge and fun cut out designs.  I've been pleasantly surprised by how much they go with in my wardrobe!

Let's Keep In Touch!

Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love that lipgloss!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I will have to try out this lipstick. I have a matte lipgloss sample i'm using from Tarte' that I love. I like that color too. The boots are really cute. :) Have a great weekend. Julie xo

Bliss said...

I know nothing about lip glosses or sticks. I'm a makeup dumbo.

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Perfect timing on gloss! I need something when I am feeling pasty this time of year!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Wow! That gloss is stunning, I love it! Adorable boots too!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

I haven't seen matt gloss but will investigate. Thank you. That colour does look good on you. I have burgundy boots and yes, a great addition to a wardrobe.

Clairejustine oxox said...

Love your lip gloss, such a pretty colour. Thanks for stopping by The Weekend Blog Hop Heather, lovely outfit :)

Ping said...

I"ve never heard of the matte lipgloss before. It looks really good on you and how it matches your boots. Love! I will check this kind of lipgloss out as it's so my color.
Cheers!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails