Monday, February 27, 2017

My First Snowdrops

When I first saw these green shoots sprouting up, I thought they were mini daffodils coming up too soon.
I had forgotten that I planted some new bulbs last year and these were the first to come up.  Once they bloomed I realized they were snowdrops.  Aren't they sweet? Now my mini daffodils are shooting up too.  I'm so ready for Spring!
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays
Pin It

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

This weather is nuts!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like Spring is in the air. Oh you should see my peach tree's. The green is sprouting back like crazy! But my plumb tree and pear tree still looks DEAD! Who knows about this CRAZY weather, especially here in FLORIDA where there seems to be NO season. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I do love the surprise of bulbs! These are beauties!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww this is pretty Heather :) Love signs of Spring. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails