Thursday, February 23, 2017

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 02.23.17

Good morning faithful readers!!  It's time for another installment of Get Thrifty Thursday, where I show you my thrift store finds.  I did a quick modeling of them for you to see how they look in real life.  Please forgive the bad Iphone photography and poor lighting, plus I can never get away from that darn ironing board!
 First up is this JCrew green and white gingham button down.  I can't get enough gingham! This one is so spring-y and fresh.
 I wear a tank under it because it's quite sheer.
 I thought this bright tee shirt/sweatshirt would be great for running to and from yoga.
 I like dressing in layers because I'm usually cold before class gets warmed up. I think I'd wear it with jeans too!
 Here's an Old Navy burgundy cable knit sweater that I picked up.
 I love it with my new booties!
 I also can never get enough striped shirts, my collection is growing!
 I like the white tab detail on the neckline.
 This is another bright, spring-y color.  I styled it with my Converse for a casual look.
 Last up is this green blouse.
 I've been adding more green into my wardrobe and I like this shade....maybe for St. Patrick's Day. We'll see.
 I tried it on with some chunky sandals, hopefully I'll be wearing them outside soon!
 Here's a bonus for you. After trying on all of the outfits, I decided to wear the burgundy sweater yesterday when I was going out and about.  I added my new leopard flats, a leopard belt and...
my 'rock star' thrifted necklace.  It was cute and comfy!

Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, oh I love your new thrifty clothes you bought! I like that cable knit sweater and how lucky you are to have that thrift store near you. I need to find one in my area or in NYC!
Hope you have a nice end of the week and weekend.
Julie xo

Tamar SB said...

Love that ombre top! Can never go wrong with a JCrew top!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

SO MANY GOODIES! I love your finds and your style my friend! I am loving the gingham and GREEN right now too! I was thisclose to buying a gingham Gap shirt at the thrift shop the other day but then I spotted a hole :( and only scored a couple things for the girls. I love Thrifty Thursdays - so much fun!

Carla from The River said...

Hi ~ I am with Jess, I love Thrifty Thursdays. You give me ideas of items to look for and how to dress up some of my own clothes.
Thank you, Heather!!
Carla

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Heather I think i have the same green jcrew or maybe mine is from gap outlet. Either way! Love the looks.. and the ironing board keeps it real! xo xo laura

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

My favorite is the gingham. I've been on a gingham kick lately.

Clairejustine oxox said...

Oh wow, you got some great things Heather. Love your gingham top, great colour too :) Thanks for joining us at the weekend blog hop

Morgan said...

You got the JCrew gingham shirt from the thrift store! That is such a great find! I love the color!
The cable knit sweater is so great too! That's a great color on you!
That yellow stripe shirt is so sweet - love that one!
I love the green blouse and how you styled it. It would be great for St. Patty's day!

vanity andme said...

Some great looks here Heather! I can't help admiring your bedroom decor too! Thank you so much for linking up to Celebrating Style. I hope you come back x
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails