Do you ever go on Pinterest looking for a recipe and get sidetracked by a cute outfit, clicking through photo after photo, many links later realizing you must have a pair of leopard flats, then find yourself on the Target website looking for leopard flats, see they are on sale with an additional code and free shipping, click order and three days later they are at your front door?
Or is it just me?
Let's Keep In Touch!






7 comments:
Want! I have a coupon for DSW! May need to go shopping (:
Yes Heather it is easy to get side tracked on Pinterest! I love those flats. I have a pair like that too and they go great with so many outfits. :)
You're so cute! I love this post and your adorable new shoes! What a great score!
Love them ... and now I need a pair. :-)
LOL! I get sidetracked too when on Pinterest and it isn't hard for me to do! I have been looking at clothing for women over 50 and then I see something else and click on it and then click again and the next thing I know I have spent some time clicking! Then I go to my closet to see what I can remake, remodel or revamp with what I already have! Great post Heather. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Cute shoes!! I get sidetracked all. the. time. Start looking for one thing and then all of the sudden I'm like wait - what was I doing?!?
Um this has never happened to me (wink, wink). laura
Post a Comment