Friday, February 3, 2017

The Story of The Leopard Flats

Do you ever go on Pinterest looking for a recipe and get sidetracked by a cute outfit, clicking through photo after photo, many links later realizing you must have a pair of leopard flats, then find yourself on the Target website looking for leopard flats, see they are on sale with an additional code and free shipping, click order and three days later they are at your front door? 
Or is it just me?
 Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
                            
                          
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Want! I have a coupon for DSW! May need to go shopping (:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Yes Heather it is easy to get side tracked on Pinterest! I love those flats. I have a pair like that too and they go great with so many outfits. :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You're so cute! I love this post and your adorable new shoes! What a great score!

Carla from The River said...

Love them ... and now I need a pair. :-)

Creations By Cindy said...

LOL! I get sidetracked too when on Pinterest and it isn't hard for me to do! I have been looking at clothing for women over 50 and then I see something else and click on it and then click again and the next thing I know I have spent some time clicking! Then I go to my closet to see what I can remake, remodel or revamp with what I already have! Great post Heather. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Dawn Gross said...

Cute shoes!! I get sidetracked all. the. time. Start looking for one thing and then all of the sudden I'm like wait - what was I doing?!?

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Um this has never happened to me (wink, wink). laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails