Monday, February 20, 2017

{Project 52} Weeks 1-6

I'm doing a Project 52 again this year but I haven't been keeping up with it that well.  I'm feeling a little more inspired lately so I hope I can keep this up.
 1|52 Black and White (New Year's Eve)
 2|52 Vibrant
 3|52 In the shadows
 4|52 Bright light
 5|52 Up close
6|52 Far away
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my mercy Heather, these pictures are wonderful. I love them all but that one...Vibrant...WOW! Is that smoke? Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You know I love your photos and that first pic is my very favorite. Although, the baby's toes comes in close!!! I'm excited to see more of your work my friend! xo

Carla from The River said...

Photo number 1 and 5 are my favorites! Is that your husband in the last photo?

Tamar SB said...

That steam! Gorgeous!!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

Gorgeous. Are you going to put some on your walls or make a book?

Morgan said...

Great pics! I wish I had done this. I never think to!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails