Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Home Tour 2015- Part 1

Today I'm sharing some of our holiday decorations around the house.  Things don't change that  much from year to year but I do add in a few new pieces and change it up a little. 
The first stop on the tour is our living room.  The electric candelabras on the piano are from Ikea.
We put our white tree in there and decorate it with blue and silver ornaments.   
My Woodland Creature Snowy Ornaments are on there too. 
I think it's my favorite tree and I love to photograph it.
My Starbucks Cup Angels 2.0 hang out on the piano. 
This year I added a thrifted copper tray and some snow people mugs that we got as a Christmas gift one year.   Copper seems to be the hot color this year in Christmas decor. Have you noticed that too?
The view from the living room into our entry and foyer.  The room we're looking into is the dining room.  Remember my No-Sew Hemming Ikea Curtains?

In the foyer we have our tallest tree.  It was a hand me down from my parents. I call this one my "snowy" tree and decorate with snow related ornaments and anything white, silver, gold or sparkly. 
Peeking down the stairs at the foyer tree and into the living room.
From the foyer, we enter the dining room. This year I added a bunch of red taper candles from Ikea to our table.
My Paris Postcard Garland went back up this year on the mirror over the buffet.  So easy!
I was excited to get my Christmas china out this year. I don't think I unpacked it last year since we were going to be in Paris for Christmas. #oolala
The sparkly Season's Greeting sign is new-ish.  We visit a huge Christmas store every year and pick out a new ornament or decoration (the girls each have their own trees). I have so many ornaments that I've started to pick out other types of decorations like this sign.
My holiday wine glasses are a lot of fun! I won them in our family's annual Cut Throat Christmas game one year.
The extra Paris postcards are stacked on my Nate Berkus mini plates (thrifted) and a little bird is watching over them.
As we head out of the dining room and back into the foyer, you can catch a glimpse of another tree (and a close up of the snowy tree).
I've started wrapping gifts and putting them under our foyer tree.  We found these French gift tags last year in Paris and I couldn't wait to use them.  
This ends Part 1 of the tour. I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the house.  
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

7 comments:

Becky said...

So beautiful Heather! Loving those ikea candelabras!

Tamar SB said...

So festive and so welcoming!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful!!
Merry Christmas,
Carla

Jules said...

Heather, your home is beautifully decorated for the holidays...can't wait to see the rest!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So so beautiful! I love all the details and that first tree is so pretty! Love those carolers too! 💗🎄

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love your Christmas decor, so festive.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
Have a Happy New Year.
Julie xo

Jessica Pelasky said...

Everything looks so pretty! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails