Wednesday, December 17, 2014

{Get Crafty} Paris Postcards Garland

This has to be one of my easiest holiday projects.
I received a tin of Paris postcards last Christmas from Miss High School (formerly Miss Middle School)and found them when I opened up our decorations this year.  I think they're too pretty to use (at least for now) and how fitting are they for this year?
I wanted to display them but still be able to use them if I wanted to later (so no holes or glue please).
I already had the mini clothespins and I bought a roll of festive ribbon to hang them on.
I've scaled back my decorations this year so this was a quick and easy fix for the dining room mirror.
The whole project is reusable! Can you think of any other way I could use the postcards for decorations in future years?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Welcome to the Weekend
Pin It

6 comments:

Bliss said...

Oh gosh those are cute, glad you didn't punch holes. Maybe frames all grouped together? I can't think of anything else that wouldn't wreck them. OR copy the print onto fabric and make pillows?

Tamar SB said...

Those turned out great! Perfect for your trip this year!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This is absolutely adorable! My daughter, who is six is absolutely obsessed with Paris, she would love it!

Becky said...

So cute! Love the mini clothes pins and that you can reuse everything! Agreed, so perfect for this year! Do you have a French memo board? You could always display them in there!!

Jules said...

The postcards are beautiful and I love the garland that you made. I am not sure that I could part with the cards, but maybe they would make wonderful embellishments for Paris memory keeping providing you are not going to all of it digitally! ;)

Carla from The River said...

I always think of romance and love when I think of Paris. So maybe some Valentine Decorations?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails