Monday, December 14, 2015

{Get Crafty} Baker's Twine Wrapped Tree

This is one of those quickie crafts that requires only two items: baker's twine and a styrofoam cone.
 I started wrapping the twine around one of the two styrofoam cones that I have out as part of the Christmas decor...just to see how it would look and I loved it!  I didn't need to use any glue, I just tucked the twine under when I was done wrapping it.
It's already found a place in this sweet kitchen table vignette. I can't wait to craft a few more!
Let's keep in touch!

Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That's adorable! I love it and it's pretty easy - I still have time! Better add this to my list ;) Have a great day my friend!

Tamar SB said...

So simple but beautiful!
Love the Christmas card, thank you for thinking of me!

Jessica Pelasky said...

Such a cute and simple idea!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

You made such a cute Christmas tree Heather!
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!

Dawn Gross said...

Cute!

Carla from The River said...

Love it, I am going to do some of these. :-))

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails