This is one of those quickie crafts that requires only two items: baker's twine and a styrofoam cone.
I started wrapping the twine around one of the two styrofoam cones that I have out as part of the Christmas decor...just to see how it would look and I loved it! I didn't need to use any glue, I just tucked the twine under when I was done wrapping it.
It's already found a place in this sweet kitchen table vignette. I can't wait to craft a few more!
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It









5 comments:
That's adorable! I love it and it's pretty easy - I still have time! Better add this to my list ;) Have a great day my friend!
So simple but beautiful!
Love the Christmas card, thank you for thinking of me!
Such a cute and simple idea!
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
You made such a cute Christmas tree Heather!
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!
Love it, I am going to do some of these. :-))
Post a Comment