Tuesday, December 1, 2015

{Random} Wrapping Up October

Happy First Day of December! I can't believe we're already in December, can you? Here are a bunch of my Iphone pics from October to wrap up that month. #sobehind
 My first "no-wrapping" baby shower and gift.
 Testing out the selfie stick at my birthday dinner.
More birthday flowers!
 First real fire in the fireplace.
 Attempting to make candy apples for Miss High School's Sweet 16 but made these instead.
 College Girl's chalkboard wall in her apartment. (There's a tutorial on Pinterest).
 Beautiful fall days and walks.
 Working on the the mother/daughter tea invites.
Dinner in my car on a couple of busy nights. (Panera's Ancient Grains salad with avocado instead of chicken).
 What Miss High School woke up to her on birthday.
 And to these...(waiting to light the sparklers).
Out for Miss High School's birthday dinner.
At the mother/daughter tea.
Modeling at the tea.
Making LONG shadows.
 Even MORE birthday flowers.
Enjoying the leaves!
Putting our Halloween costumes together.
New boots.
Adding a little Disney magic to some treats.
Hanging out at my brother's housewarming party.
Off to homecoming!
Having a matcha-coconut latte with lots of cinnamon.
More pretty fall walks.
From last year's bucket list..got to do it again!
Another latte and some fall foliage.  I got a super fun milk frother for my birthday.
Delicious veggie lunch.
Putting together a little care package for College Girl.
Table side guac is always a good thing!
Scoping out the Target holiday decor.
How was your Thanksgiving?  Can you believe it's DECEMBER?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

31 jam packed days!!

Jules said...

Fabulous, fun pictures as always! I think that I must have missed a lot on IG.....not even getting on there as much as I used to. Happy December!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Always love your pictures and your fun filled days! ❤️

Carla from The River said...

You know how much I love these posts. :-))
We enjoyed a great Thanksgiving. It was good to visit family we do not see often.
xx oo
Carla

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Happy December Heather. I enjoys looking at your photos. Have a nice day!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving all of your October pics! And I really love those new boots! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

I love how you decorated her door for her birthday :) what a fun, busy month! That salad looks delicious, I had avacado and chips Saturday for lunch. I seriously cannot believe it's December!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails