Wednesday, July 2, 2014

{Scrapbooking} I finally finished 2011!

2011 is done...D-O-N-E! Yes, that was three years ago but I'm talking about my scrap book.  I am officially finished scrapping our family photos from 2011 and I couldn't be happier.
I fit the months of June through December in one album and it's bursting at the seams.
Here are the highlights (lots of them!).
5th grade promotion ceremony
Wonderful Italian Night.
{some really old Mrs Grossman stickers}
4th of July
{I use mostly Creative Memories papers and stickers}
A trip to visit friends up in the mountains
 more mountains...
Visiting the Jersey shore
{more Creative Memories paper and stickers}
the beach!
Going to Disney!!
Celebrating our anniversary in Disney
My happy place!
Visiting Harry Potter World in Universal Studios

Back to school for my (then) senior and first year middle schooler (6th grade)
 Italian-Hipster-Nerd party, everybody's having them!
She turned 12!
Fall themed sleepover party with her friends.
Snow before Halloween!
Fall photo shoot with the girls
Finding our Christmas tree
I used this burlap paper for this banner but had left over for some pages.

At the tree farm
{using some of the cute journal boxes and papers from Katie on the next few pages!!}
Celebrating my mom's 70th
National Honor Society induction
Decorating the tree...
and house...
Christmas Eve
and Christmas Day!
If you're still with me, thank you for sticking by and looking at all of my photos and pages.
It feels so good to have it finished. I'm going to switch over to digital scrap booking for 2012 and beyond but there will always be some traditional scrap books to make.


Linking up with:


Pin It

16 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

All I can say is AWESOME! I never got into scrapbooking! Sometimes I wished I had and still do. I keep thinking I will do this only to be snatched away with something else. I love it though and your finished project turned out nice! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Karen said...

Good for you! Boy, the girls have grown up :).

Tamar SB said...

Love these! So many memories and you did such a great job preserving them!

I am totally partial to the Cape May page (-:

Gillian Pearce said...

What amazing stamina to keep at it. Well done for completing 2011. My photos are all over the place in various digital directories. It's so lovely to have something you can actually hold in your hand,
Have a fun week
Gillian #28

Lisa-Jane said...

Good grief you have been busy! We don't get CM here anymore and it made lots of their customers twitch with fear! #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Yup, awesome describes it! are you doing it all chronologically? II do admire that. Once I gave myself permission to NOT do that, I became a happier scrapper..funny how we are all so different huh!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Kudos to you. I hear people talking about scrapbooks from much longer ago that they are still working on. I even knew a lady who made a business out of scrapbooking your photos for you. That's so neat to see that you have it done. I'm sure it is quite a sense of accomplishment. Also, how wonderful that you will have this for the rest of your life to look back on and remember those times.

camp and cottage living said...

Beautiful, Heather.
It's truly a reflection of a close knit and loving family.
You and your husband have gotten it right!

Diane Baker-Williams said...

Such an impressive job! You inspire me to get my photos out and get them done! Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful work! diane #71

Diane Baker-Williams said...

Such an impressive job! You inspire me to get my photos out and get them done! Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful work! diane #71

Angela Radford said...

That is noe great journal and so full of happy moments.
Happy crafting, Angela x #48

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Heather,

Congratulations on getting 2011 done! I enjoyed looking at all the pages. Thanks for sharing.

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (60)

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe how much the girls have grown :) happens before we know it. Excited to see your digital pages.

Dawn said...

The girls look so young! What a difference a couple years makes! GOOD JOB on getting 2011 done!

Dawn
dmg314

Jules said...

I loved seeing all of your pictures and pages! I would kill to be caught up through 2011...lol....you should be really proud of yourself! I ca't wait to see some of your digital layouts...I hope that you will share them!

Morgan said...

You did a great job with your scrapbook pages - so many wonderful memories captured! It's so fun seeing all your pictures and the cool things you guys do, but the best part is you do it as a family and you can see how much love you guys have for each other. :)
Also, I'm super jealous you guys have been to Harry Potter World! It's on my bucket list. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails