Monday, July 14, 2014

{Family} Two Perfect Weekends...Part 1

Summer is in full swing now and the weekends have been busy and filled with family, friends and fun.
We had some wonderful back to back weekends recently.
This one started out with celebrating my good friend G's birthday.
College Girl was home so we needed a 'girls' photo.
Lots of wine...
and good food...this was my vegetarian chick'n and waffles (sorry it's blurry).
We were going back to their house for cake but the waitress brought her over a lit candle so we could sing to her there.
The next day was my niece's graduation party and they had the most perfect day for it!
My sister knows how to throw a party and she really outdid herself with this one. 
Here's the set up for the photo booth.
There were lots of props and fun signs.
The fancy bar area.
Now we have two college girls on that side of the family!
There was a guest book to sign and leave her some words of wisdom.
The flowers and red lanterns dressed up the picnic tables --and I loved the gingham runners. 
They had a catering company for the food.
 Doesn't it look good?
My nephew's plate.
My mom and the girls.
How awesome is this? 
An ice cream truck!!!
I enjoyed one of these creamy mocha confections.
It was a delicious ending to a perfect day!
AND....the next morning we went to the park for a round of disc golf before College Girl had to go back to the city!!! I even played a little.
Stay tuned for Part 2. 
For more Graduation Party Ideas, click here.
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a fun weekend! The party ideas are so great!

Kathy McB said...

What an awesome looking party! Looks like a wonderful time :)

Jules said...

Apparently fantastic party planning runs in the family! Looks like a blast!

Karen said...

Fun, fun, fun! And the weather has been so cooperative. Looks like a great party!

Mama Hen said...

It always looks like you have so much fun! I love the signs. I wonder what I would be? Certainly not a mathlete. Maybe multitasker. :)Looks like a fun summer! You mentioned summer Brownies-something I made up so we could do a journey together.
Have a great week!

Mama Hen

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like a fun and great party! Is there anything you can't do? Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Morgan said...

You are right, your sister does know how to throw a party! So many pretty details. Congrats to your niece. :)

Becky said...

What an awesome party! The party throwing genes must run in the family ;) Don't you just love summer weekends?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails