Monday, July 28, 2014

{Fun} Beatlemania Now

Happy Monday!
I'm posting late today but better late than never!
A few weeks ago we went to Atlantic City to the "Beatlemania Now" show.
It happened to fall during Mr Click's birthday weekend and he's a big fan.
 So is she.
 I went along for the experience and ended up loving it!
Selfie attempt!
 We were there pretty early and were able to sit wherever we wanted to in our section--

then we decided to move up to the front row.
"Paul" sat down on the stage sang from this mike right in front of us.
I enjoyed a small cocktail.  ;-)
Somebody put her feet up before the show started.
 

The show was a lot of fun and we weren't supposed to take any pictures so I snuck these few during the last song. 
I'm such a rebel!
 After the show the band posed for photos and this girl was on Cloud 9.
Such a fun night!


Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Fun! So weird/cool to see people posting about AC brings back memories of my childhood there! Glad you had a lovely time!

Tamar SB said...

Fun! So weird/cool to see people posting about AC brings back memories of my childhood there! Glad you had a lovely time!

Carla from The River said...

This is so fun!! I love the Beatles too. It's Been A Hard's Night is my favorite song. :-)
What is your husbands?
FUN!! FUN!!

Bliss said...

A few years ago walking to our hotel room in Vegas 4 guys were coming the opposite way. They were dressed like Sgt. Peppers band. I got giddy just at that. I would LOVE to see Beatlemania you lucky girl.

Becky said...

What a fun night!! You always do the most fun things!! And you are wuite the rebel ;)

Jules said...

What a fun time....you are such a rule breaker...lol!!!!

Creations By Cindy said...

What fun! Love me some Beatles! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails