Thursday, July 24, 2014

{Photography} Scenes from the 4th

My photography class is winding down for now. 
  One of our assignments was to shoot photojournalist style
 I used the 4th of July parade to do this.

 I posted a few of the photos here but now I'm sharing the rest.
  
 I also batch edited the set of photos to give them a more unified look.

 I think I did ok with the editing but I still need to work on my skin tones.
 Practice, practice, practice!
I even captured a few falling raindrops here.
Linking up with:
Alphabe-Thursday
Pin It

10 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW! You captured such wonderful photos Heather! I love them all! You are doing awesome! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

These are stunning!! I love this style of photography!

Pam Beers. said...

Good shots! You captured the spirit of July 4th.

fredamans said...

Fantastic patriotic shots. Love the use of flags for your focal point.

Lmkazmierczak said...

What a great series of shots....really captured the celebration♪

Becky said...

What a perfect setting for your photo shoot! You have done an amazing hook l job with this class!!

storybeader said...

looks like a lot of fun! Love the green sneakers, even though I'm too shy to wear something like that... {:-D

Jules said...

Great photos, Heather! I love the one with the shoes....out photographer always shoots a pic with Zach's shoes and I always love them!

Bliss said...

Looking good, batch editing and all. My fav... the green tennies.

Jenny said...

Such neat pictures Miss H.

I love the green sneaker one especially. I think a lot of readers did.

But all your pictures have just such a flare for editing.

Very cool!

Thanks for linking to the letter J.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails