Wednesday, July 16, 2014

{Scrapbooking} Disney Autograph Album

My kids used to love getting autographs from the characters on our Disney trips. 
  I wanted them to have a mini scrapbook of the autographs rather than just an autograph book.
 We would use mini Creative Memories albums and have the characters sign a page and leave the other side blank for a photo.
 When we got home, I'd add the photo and stickers and embellishments for each signature.
 It's fun to see the unique way each character signs their autograph.
 I've used a sampling of a few of the books we've made through the years.
 It's pretty special to get two characters to sign on the same page!
 We would go to a lot of character meals to get signatures but sometimes we could get them walking around the parks (if the lines weren't too long).
 This was a mini Disney album and perfect for autographs. We asked Mickey to sign in the Mickey ears on the inside of the front cover.
It's always magical to get a Disney princess to sign your book!
For more of our Disney adventures, click here.

Linking up with:
WOYWW
Create It Thursday
Before & After Wednesday
Create Link Inspire
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Pin It

15 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That is great! How special for them to have those. Would you believe I have never been to Disney!?

Morgan said...

Woah, I am jealous of the Princess Jasmine picture and autograph! She is my favorite. :) Aladdin is my favorite disney movie. I have been 2 disney twice and both times I kept my eyes out for any of the Aladdin characters at the park and didn't see any! I guess I just have to go back and try again ;)
This is a great souvenir and of course each trip you guys go you can add more! Very cool idea.

Julia Dunnit said...

We've been to Euro Disney ion Paris but at that time, we never even thought about autographs...this album is just lovely, what a smiley Workdesk!!

Becky said...

This was a great idea! Each of the girls had a book for the characters to sign and we got photos of almost all of them. I bet there's a way I could piece those together into something like this!!

Kelly said...

What cool albums, Heather! I have to show this link to my stampin' buddy who is a Disney fanatic. She has some vintage pics of Disneyland that her parents took eons ago. She'll love your post! Creative Blessings!
Kelly #75

Kelly said...

What cool albums, Heather! I have to show this link to my stampin' buddy who is a Disney fanatic. She has some vintage pics of Disneyland that her parents took eons ago. She'll love your post! Creative Blessings!
Kelly #75

Sharon Madson said...

What a fab autograph book! Anyone would treasure this! TFS Happy WOYWW! #34

Diane Baker-Williams said...

Fabulous idea! I had fun looking through all the photos. Diane #78

Jules said...

Your autograph albums turned out so cute!!!! When we did the cruise, I took a mat from a frame and had all the characters sign it. It is so cute and I finally added it to my gallery wall last week!

Carla from The River said...

This is a great idea.
I really like how this turned out for you and your family. This will be so fun to show the grandkids someday too. :-)

Mama Hen said...

This is a wonderful idea! That is a fantastic keepsake. Something everyone will look back upon with such fond memories!

Have a great night!

Mama Hen

camp and cottage living said...

A great memory album!
It looks like a world of fun.

Laura said...

Such a cute idea!
Belated Wednesday wishes
Laura The Tardy Desker
44ish?!

April Story said...

What a great idea. Love to look at the pictures and the beautiful script of some of the signatures.
April #63

glitterandglue said...

A fun way to remember some great family trips, Heather. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #13

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails