Thursday, July 10, 2014

{Insta-Love} June 2014

Another month, another boatload of photos from my phone.
 Portobello pizzas
 Relaxing spot on the deck
 Practicing 'that pose' again
 Fancy ladies lunch
 My vegetarian cheese "steak"(all veggies/no steak)
 Pampering time
 Lazy Saturday morning
 Miss Middle School and her bestie guy friend all dressed up for the 8th grade dance (Titanic pose)
 The whole gang
 The family hanging out at our nephew's college graduation party
 Hubby putting together a raised garden bed for Miss Middle School's garden
 Pretty lily
 Getting 4 inches cut off
 Piano recital
 This was a shocker! I'm sure it's not really her.
 At her 8th grade recognition breakfast
 Gifting her favorite teachers with a DD card and a hand written note
 School uniforms have arrived!
 Last day of school with her friends
 On the boardwalk 
The whole ice rink to herself
 Annual lunch and garden tour
 My mom's stunning garden
 Saw this cutie on my morning walk
 Can't stop, won't stop
 Paint or condiment?
 

At my niece's graduation party--an inchworm friend and one of our photo booth shots
 I can put stuff together!
Summer porch
Out to lunch with these two (on their phones).
How was your June?
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such a busy and fun month! Her hair is so gorgeous!! And the flynn and o'hara tags brought back my high school uniform days!

Becky said...

That veggie philly looks delicious! Such a wonderfully busy June!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I've enjoyed looking at your re-cap of June with your phone pics. Love the pampering one especially! And of course the diet coke is my THING! But you cracker me up with "I can put things together". Have a great weekend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Cute!
I love looking at all your photos.
I had to chuckle about the cherries,we just purchased some too. And yep, can not stop eating them.:-)

Dawn said...

I would say June was a good month!

Jules said...

Lots of fun pics that I hadn't seen! You never know...it would have been Khloe...stranger things have happened...lol.

Morgan said...

All your food pictures look so good and they are making me hungry! I love the idea of portobello pizzas. Did you grill or bake those?
The veggie cheesesteak looks delicious.
Your deck looks like such a nice hangout space! That was an addition to the house, right? I think I remember you blogging about it, but I'm not sure.
So your daughter decided to get some hair cut. She is brave! I get scared every time I go to the salon. Silly me.
I think it's so cool that your daughter ice skates. When I was little I wanted to do that, but now I'm glad my parents didn't sign me up because I don't think I could have cut it. I have friends who do it and it takes a lot of time, determination and hard work (from what I have seen). They skate beautifully, but I think we are all have different talents. I ended up in marching band and I think that was a better fit for me. :)
Your photo booth family photo is super cute!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails