Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{Insta-Love} March 2014

I thought I'd go back to the collage style of Insta-Love this month.
I used prinkl.com to make the collage.
Row 1) Coffee Couple/Potato Pie/Cast Party Fruit Tray/Thrifted Sweaters/Thrifted Vase
Row 2) Rainy Window/Toys/Niece Time/Irish Fedora/Bat Boy The Musical
Row 3St. Patrick's Day Parade Ready/Irish Dancer/Cold Brussel Sprouts Snack/Sunrise/Reading & Risotto
Row 5) Girly Green Beer/The Guys/The Gals/Green All Over/Some "Me-Time" at the salon
Row 6) Challenging myself to 100 Happy Days/Crocuses at the library/Veggie Lunch with College Girl/Rainy Train/2048

I was having issues with prinkl.com this morning and for some reason this photo didn't make it into the collage..one of my longer sessions!


Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Busy month! Love the large collage!

So envious of you beating 2048 last night! What was your trick?!

Jules said...

What a fun collage...I always enjoy seeing your monthly recaps...even though I see most everything on IG. Have a great day!

Katie said...

This is such a cool way to do the recap of the month.

It looks like you had a great March!

And that is awesome that you didn't touch your phone for so long! Its always hard for me, but I liked the water challenge, because I tried even harder to not pick up the phone and was more motivated to ignore it!

camp and cottage living said...

You can tell from your collage that you had a fun March, Heather!

Creations By Cindy said...

What fun to recapture the month of March! Love looking at your collage. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

What a fun collage!! March was a great month!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails