Monday, April 14, 2014

What's In Your Handbag?

Hi, I'm Heather from Our Life In a Click and I'm so thrilled to be participating in Allison's "What's In Your Handbag?" series!

 I do love a good handbag but I usually stick with one for awhile when I find one that I like.  This particular one is from Madewell and I got it for my birthday last year and it's been on my arm for the last 6 months or so.  I love how the leather is getting more distressed the more I use it.  I had been on the look out for the perfect saddle brown bag and this one was IT! 
It's huge, I know...but it holds my laptop and or camera if I need to take them somewhere.
 So how do I keep it from becoming a giant black hole?
This little purse organizer has been my saving grace (Christmas gift from MIL a few years ago).
Here's a rundown of what's inside (minus my Iphone, since I was home the phone wasn't in my purse).

1)I love this Fossil wallet!! It holds everything I need and I can even put my phone in there and just grab it if I don't feel like carrying the whole purse.
2)Lip color
3)My daughter got me this cute Coach key ring and I use it for all of my store cards
4)Tissues (sometimes more than one pack)
5)Mints and gum
6)First aid supplies-Advil and Band Aids are key
7)Hand sanitizers (I didn't realize I was carrying 3!)
8)My favorite aviator sunnies
9)Pens-I always prefer to use my own pens when I'm out & about (see #7)
10)Hand lotion
11)Car keys
12)Reusable shopping bag

I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my big handbag! 
Thanks for reading and thank you Allison!
Pin It

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails